We take all efforts to admit you at the earliest time possible. This can take anything from 15 minutes to 1 hour. Planning ahead helps in shortening the time of admission and, we need your full corporation for this.
Admission processes dependents on the multiple factors
- Bed availability in the hospital
- If you need additional tests to prepare you for surgery
- If you need to see other doctors and specialists before admission
- Anaesthetic work up and consultation before surgery
- Waiting for results of tests etc
Sometimes it is very frustrating to wait for a long time to get into a room and bed especially when you are in a lot of pain. Everyone in the hospital and the staff fully understand your situation and do everything possible to get you to a comfortable bed soon, but sometimes we are very helpless as admission is depended on multiple factors. It is a very important process of your treatment as there are many safety checks needed to get you a comfortable room. Please bear with the staff and don’t show your frustration. If there is a serious problem you can always contact me.